When is the next
Museums and the Web?
158 Lee Avenue
M4E 2P3 Canada
info @ archimuse.com
our Mailing List.
Archives & Museum Informatics
Creating a professional Internet store that meets the elevated expectations of Internet consumers, while at the same time advancing the mission and goals of your museum, presents a host of daunting challenges. MuseumCompany.com recognizes those challenges and works diligently with our museum partners to provide them with a state-of-the-art e-commerce solution.
To our museum partners, MuseumCompany.com provides:
- Full-time, professional, specialty Internet store and boutique management
- Proven on-line merchandising strategies for product development, product
selection, cross-selling and up-selling
- Expert fulfillment and customer-care operations
- Greater exposure for products derived from signature objects in your
museum's collection on the Internet and in over 100 brick and mortar
- Effective marketing strategies for communicating and strengthening
your museum's brand and awareness
- Increased traffic generation well beyond what a museum could achieve
on its own
- Data-mining to identify museum members' needs and preferences
- Risk-free income stream based upon a percentage of sales
By actively promoting and marketing your museum's educational web site and Internet store, you can greatly increase the financial rewards of partnering with us.
MuseumCompany.com is a sister company of The Museum Company, the world's largest retailer dedicated to offering reproductions, adaptations and interpretations of objects inspired by collections from the world's greatest cultural institutions. The Museum Company currently operates over 100 stores in four countries, visited by over 40 million customers annually.
The powerful merchandising combination of MuseumCompany.com and The Museum Company creates an attractive partner for museums.
President and CEO
Merchandising & Museum Relations
401 E Market Street