I.B. Speakers Agreement
I.C. Conference Organizers Agreement
II.B. Workshop Instructors Contract
II.C. Conference Organizers Workshop Agreement
Speakers whose papers are accepted will be bound by four agreements:
1. Speaker Registration and Attendance: All speakers must register for and attend the conference, for which they will be accorded the early registration fee as long as payment is received at least a month in advance of the meeting. Speakers agree to give their papers in person except in the case of unavoidable emergencies, in which case they will contact the organizers as soon as possible.
2. Submission of Papers: All speakers agree to write papers at least one month in advance of the conference and to provide the full text and illustrations of such papers in electronic form (rtf preferred; word processing and html accepted). There are no page limits but authors are cautioned not to plan to read full papers at the sessions. Screen shots and other illustrations necessary for readers to understand the authors' points are encouraged in the published papers, although the speakers will probably want to show much additional content live during their talks. Illustrations, figures, charts and tables should be submitted as graphic files in tiff or jpeg format or in word processing files in Word or WordPerfect format. Citation formats should be consistent and follow generally accepted practice in the authors' field. No more than three levels of headings should be used.
3. Copyright Assignment: Abstracts of accepted papers will be placed on the Conference WWW site. The written papers will be submitted with copyright assigned to Archives & Museum Informatics for publication in print and on the Web in Proceedings of the Conference. Authors are free to republish their papers in any format; if they are placed on another web site, the organizers will make a link to the preferred site.
4. Notification of Audio-Visual Requirements: The conference organizers will make every reasonable effort to provide necessary audio-visual support. All audio-visual requirements must be specified by the authors at least one month in advance of the Conference on the A-V requirements forms that will be provided in January 1997. Normal A-V support includes:
Workshop instructors will sign contracts with the following clauses:
1. Attendance: Instructors agree to teach the workshop in person. No substitutions are permitted.
2. Submission of Workshop Handouts: Instructors agree to provide a master copy of all materials they want to hand out to registrants at least one month in advance of the conference. This material must be provided in both hardcopy and electronic form following the conference guidelines.
3. Publication: Biographical notes and workshop descriptions will be published when the proposed workshop contract is agreed. Workshop instructors who wish to have materials published on or linked to the conference WWW site will be accommodated.
1. Payment/Cancellation terms:
2. Technical Support:
Last modified: January 20, 1997
This file can be found below http://www.archimuse.com
Send questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org